Do I really want to be a blogger? I have already put in my 8-hour shift, and I have to start this post again? If I don’t though, I won’t have a good night rest. Should I count my part-time morning stint for my husband: packing and mailing drum parts? On the way home, I had a little ‘Target’ shopping break just to pick up a few things to replenish our refrigerator supply–not to forget a quick check of the 60%-70% clearance sections.
Noon came and no calls had come in yet. Exceptional Saturday–no one remembered us–not even my Filipino phone telemarketers. Nope! I’m not being redundant…my name is floating in 5 phone companies and 10 agents hunting for me, to say the least. There are times when I feel they sign in with my Phone #, and even when I have said ‘no’ will sign out with my # just in case I changed my mind. ??? Freaky…I was typing the# and my phone actually rang once…then stopped as I was getting ready to pick it up.
Within the past 8 hours…so many things encountered; so little time to learn! How many times have I tried to get away from this computer? Let me count the ways…ice cream break, coffee break, maybe I’ll get to dinner break later. I still have so many questions unanswered:
1. Why is www.flyhotel.net persistent in scraping blogs? He has no more ads. –I know I should really learn to use that Feed Footer plugin (yes, Mixxy, and I still don’t know how to link to your site). At 6pm today I saw my Survivor Philippines, Reality post there (4:27pm), even before my edit to add there really was Turtle Island, Philippines — http://philecotourism.wordpress.com/2008/04/02/my-turtle-island-birthday-prayer/ . Serendipity is getting to be a part of my life! I was just cheking my blog at WP and there below it was this one–like an answer to a prayer. I guess flyhotel has its own purpose for being, too. Come to think of it, it skipped 3 of my posts between Dancing… and Survivor…! That’s why I just keep blogging ‘whatever’ though I can’t complain when Cheryl Burke’s another website: http://cherylburke.net/ [that I didn’t even know] unexpectedly brought in some traffic.
2. What do I know about ZenZuu? How did it come in? I know maybe one day I could monetize my blog ‘when it grows up’ but …not sure about this. I have many social networking sites that are parked in my email I didn’t know what to do with them. [The only My Space I want is My Fairview]. I even went to Mr. Google but ?????!
3. Did Squidoo visit me? [I even have a hard time with my contact lens]. Though it has that charity thing to choose from, obviously–my charity is….Well, I’ll probably go back to the site one day when my brain is not so fuzzy anymore.
4. How do I keep up with these barrage of information? I haven’t even mastered my dashboard yet, and was it just yesterday that WP changed the layout? Thank goodness…I was amaze with myself that I was able to upload the pictures for Survivor Philippines post. [Actually it seems easier once I found it.] My dashbord is evolving to be an amazing source of my amusement…pathetic, huh? At 10:30, I really need that dinner!
5. How many more unanswered ?????????????! I can’t count them all.
*Originally posted @ https://zylla3.wordpress.com